FCC Logo - Return to the FCC Home Page  
 Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau
 FCC site map 
Skip Topics Links

Help | Advanced
CGB Offices

About CGB

Organizational Chart

Disability Rights Office (DRO)

Inquiries and Complaints Division

Consumer Policy Division

Consumer Affairs & Outreach

Intergovernmental Affairs

Reference Information Center

En Español
Consumer Advisory Committee (CAC)
Intergovernmental Advisory Committee
FCC Consumer Information Registry
How To Contact Us

Consumer Center

File A Complaint

File a Comment (ECFS Express)


To report a closed captioning concern, you will need to find the contact information for your Video Programming Distributor (VPD). Please follow these instructions:

  1. Enter your Zip Code in the box provided.
  2. For "Type of Provider," please choose how you receive your television programming from the list:
    • If you view your television programs over the air (for example, using a "Rabbit Ears" antenna), choose "Broadcaster."
    • Choose either "Cable," "Satellite," "Telephone Company (Local Exchange Carrier)," or "Other" if you receive your television programming by subscribing to the service.
    • If you are unsure how you receive your television programming, choose "All Types."
  3. After choosing one of the options below, click on "Search" and review the list of possible VPDs that meet your selected criteria. Once you see the name of the VPD you wish to contact, click on "View Details" for that VPD's contact information.

Denotes required field.


If you have questions, concerns or need assistance in regard to disability issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at DRO@fcc.gov

Skip FCC Footer and Contact InfoFederal Communications Commission
445 12th Street SW
Washington, DC 20554
More FCC Contact Information...
Phone:  1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322)
TTY:  1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322)
Fax:  1-866-418-0232
E-mail:  DRO@fcc.gov
- Privacy Policy
- Website Policies & Notices
- Required Browser Plug-ins
- Freedom of Information Act